Sunday, September 20, 2009

what a bouquet!!


what a bouquet!!! what a wonderful gift from my dear leah ..thank you from the bottom of my heart..you know exactly which buttons to press to brighten my day thank you thank you...
as you get more mature [older] some people that enter your life can make a difference ..after arriving from the uk 13 yrs ago now i left my lifelong friends and a couple of soulmates behind..yes we all promised to keep in touch and i have with a chosen few ..but...it is only recently i have made connections to some wonderful people who are fast becoming soulmates on this side of the world too..i hold them dear and they know who they are..
and some crafty talk..a new yarn arrived from MISS BABS..don't u love the name..and is called CLEOPATRA.. of course some new socks are about to be born and they are going to be for me !!
how selfish can one be ! i don't care ..i am having these ...
look forward to watching them grow...

No comments: