Tuesday, May 26, 2009

sourdough success ..


hooray!! i did it ..
my sourdough worked even with the temp dropping down to 22 in the day time and 5 at night ..
i love winter though..
i want to bake and sew and knit and crochet..
i feel alive with anticipation and i can wear my beloved sophie digard scarves..
anyway , i baked 2 loaves on sunday and they turned out wonderful ..no more shop bought poison for me ..
this bread is totally digestable and full of nutrition and i won't go back ...ever..
and the postman brought me some bamboo sock yarn from the us and england ..aren't the colors amazing?
well off to wind the yarn and feed the mother...ready for baking thursday ..


3 comments:

Danielle said...

the sourdough sounds good and the yarn looks very yummy !

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and love it! I love your use of color. So much fun!

Julia said...

Bread looks yum, Lynnie.
Love the colours of the new yarn.
My friend Susan was going to email you about sock yarn.
Julia ♥