Wednesday, March 10, 2010

up and down week...





me thinks the planets are all over the place ...
so in turn the universe is sending us all mixed messages so confusion abounds..
at least in our house ..so not a good week for me and mine...
photo of my mums yoyo curtain cum quilt of which i have washed and dried with the
great ..cooler ...weather we have at the moment..
as i was hanging out my yoyo lovely i noticed the gum tree and the little bees frantic to get as much pollen out of the flowers as possible...so i snapped a photo..
the rippleathon is progressing due to fi's 20 mins a day...i am actually becoming very addicted to this blanket crochety goodness..
it does really soothe my soul...

2 comments:

Booklinks said...

Lovely 20 minuters project!

Aussie Maria said...

Love our flowering gums!!!
Both your projects are looking wonderful. Crafting can be calming, thank goodness