Thursday, April 30, 2009

socks and the zone...



after the completion of the crochet blanket i really needed to knit..
you know something soothing, mindless and what i call tv knitting..
the rythmic knitting in rounds really does soothe my soul... my red wine..
so after the little beauties above were finished then i had to use the kiogu again and couldn't decide which.. the lettuce green or the citrussy orange ..
so i started both ..
the orange are a smaller size so we shall see [and they are for a dear friend in the uk] ...
when i knit like this i enter the zone and then all kinds of knitty, yarny and fabricy things enter my head ..
i am already planning something crochety...see what happens when you are in THE ZONE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm learning to knit and it's going to be a while before I'm making socks but when I see them on blogs I stop and look and make a wish that one day I'll be able to knit them.

I really like your blog banner, so colorful too.