Thursday, March 12, 2009

sorry...

sorry for not blogging for a few days ..
portia, who is the owner of the exqusite silky crossed paws ,had to go the vets..
i do now know that when i have a vet run i spiral downwards into a really dark place..
i know i am being silly really but it is still early days and the sadness comes back and bites me on the backside..
i'll be ok when she lets out her first meow because at the moment she is not having a barr of me..
if only she understood that if she didn't go to the vet to get her teeth seen to she would be a very sick little cat indeed...
and i would be $500 better off !!!
so apologies all round and welcome to my 10th follower ,nadene..
the week can only get better...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand Lynnie. Our dog got real sick day before yesterday and I was in a panic until I could get her to the vet and feeling better. Hope everything is on the way up and I look forward to an update soon.

Julia said...

Pets are like your kids...you don't like to see them sick or suffer.
I hope Portia comes good soon...
I can just see you Lynnie, all sad...she'll be OK.
Hugs Julia ♥