Thursday, January 22, 2009

hexagonitis....




i have had a touch of hexagonitis... crocheted ,knitted ,patchwork...you name it i've had ..for the last few days anyway.
i have always loved the shape i think it must be a regressed memory ..
it always amazes me what can be achieved with this little six sided shape and everyone i know at the moment has a touch of hexagonitis..so maybe it's a little contagious spread by droplet infection....danielle , julia and lurline have all been infected...
so you had better watch out or get the vaccination up to date.

3 comments:

Julia said...

So funny Lynnie!!
Blog looks great..
Better go check my hexes..
Julia ♥

Danielle said...

I thought it was a photo of my blanket but realised that it's your one ! we have twins ! I suppose it goes without saying as you taught me the hexagon and lead me also to the best wool to use!

Lurline said...

Wow - eye candy! So bright and pretty and I see your blog has been enhanced!
Hugs - Lurline♥